Globe Telecommunications is proud to be the first telecommunications company in the Philippines to offer customer service assistance in Visayan. Globe’s customer hotline service is now trilingual with the launch of the Visayan interactive voice response (IVR) system.
Visayan-speaking Globe subscribers can call 730-1000 from any landline or 211 from any Globe or TM mobile number. Visayan customers can simply follow the voice prompts to direct them to a Visayan-speaking customer service representative.
In an effort to make customer service assistance more accessible, Globe has also set up more customer service channels. Customer service assistance may be reached via the following:
- 730-1000, toll-free via Globe Landline
- 211, toll-free via Globe/TM mobile
- Facebook at http://facebook.com/globeph
- Twitter at http://twitter.com/talk2GLOBE
- Talk2Globe e-mail account at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yahoo! Messenger via YM user: Talk2GLOBECHAT
- SMS by texting HELP to 1234 for free
Whether you want your customer service assistance in English, Filipino, or Visayan, Globe has it for you. And in various channels, as well. So you’re sure to enjoy your Globe, anytime, anywhere… in any languange.