See that beauty up there? That’s an N95 8gb phone. In a few weeks, a unit will arrive at my doorstep.
Unfortunately, I won’t get to keep it for long. WOM World is sending it to me to try out for a couple of weeks only. But I’m excited already.
Here are some of the reasons why:
- It’s a “multimedia computer”
- As the name suggests, it has 8 gb of INTERNAL MEMORY!
- It has integrated GPS and Nokia maps
- It has a web browser
- The user can surf the net in portrait or landscape view
- The user can connect via bluetooth, a USB 2.0 port, or wireless LAN (WiFi!)
- It has a music player and an FM radio (but I don’t really listen to FM, BAH!)
- It has a 5 megapixel camera (CAMWHORING TIME!)
- It can shoot DVD quality videos for my new video blogging hobby
- It supports RSS feeds
MY OH MY! I will be busy those weeks it will be with me! 😀